Based on the cutting-edge professional knowledge, tradition and expertise
in relative fields, we provide the distinctive well-quality service to customers.
At GIG, we believe in building trust and expressing loyalty. Our customers trust us because we’ve earned it over time. In turn, we express our loyalty through contributions to society. Trust and loyalty are in the DNA of every employee, motivating us to build for the good of all, amid constant changes and despite them. As a company, our never-ending goal is to improve the lives of everyone we touch. We seek to raise the standards of living and improve the quality of life. We know this is easily said but difficult to attain. And yet, if we persevere, continue to innovate, and build for a better tomorrow, the future is ours to imagine.
Let us not forget how we’ve come so far because it is with this same determination, we must move forward. Despite the rising competition in the Fourth Industrial era, we must continue to innovate and maintain stable growth, just as we have in the past three years. We’re achieving greater sustainable growth and strengthening our competitive advantages in our core businesses: medical & healthcare, engineering, defense manufacturing, energy and financial services. We’re making a difference.
1) Established joint venture with Mozambique government (GG Mozambique)
- Developing gold mining in Mozambique (Government authorized)
- Promotion of 7 star hotels, casinos and duty free shops
- Developing construction of Mozpalace multipurpose residential complex
2) Established joint venture with Zimbabwe government (GIG Zimbabwe)
- Developing gold mining in Zimbabwe (Government authorized
- Thermal power plant in Zimbabwe(MOU Completed)
3) Automated BVM Ventilator _ OXIVI product brand development
Diversifying Overseas Business
1) Changed corporate title to GIG Group in Dec . 2014
2) Overseas resource development & energy business, export of defense items, international trading, property development, and developing infrastructure project
GIG with Filipe Jacinto Nyusi of President of Mazambigue
On September 11, 2016, Mr. Sueng-Gab Choi, the chairman of GIG Group and Mr. Filipe Jacinto Nyusi of President of Mozambique agreed to cooperate for the long-term development and job creation of Mozambique.
Developing Overseas Security Business
1) Dispatch of Instructors from special forces in Korea to the Middle East and Africa for Escort Academy
2) Providing total security services regarding domestic & overseas escort
Established NKTS Co., Ltd in Mar. 2003
1) Established first private military company in Korea
2) Opened training center for security academy (Gapyeong / 450,000m2)
GIG International Co., Ltd.
5F, Dosan-daero 165, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
2F, 458, Dosan-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
+82 (0)2 6949 1303